Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Ambien and Tiki Don't Mix...




I met a guy yesterday and we chatted a bit last night on the phone and by text. He said he would call me when he got off this am and I said ok. I took some Ambien and went to bed. I thought nothing of it. I started taking them again about a week or so ago. 



Anywho, I'm not a morning person anyway but he called around 7:30. I barely remember him calling me this am but I do remember answering the phone.  I went straight back to sleep and I sent him a text when I woke up. He didn't reply but I figured he was still asleep given worked a 12 hour shift. I shrugged it off and went on about my day. 

I went online to do a little work and saw he was online. That made me curious as to why he was awake but he didn't text me back. I know my phone hasn't been the same since the hand sanitizer incident. It notifies me of text when the mood hits; otherwise, I have to just check my texts myself. 

Anywho, I looked at my phone and realized we had a whole convo all night last night while he was at work but I don't remember any of it. Now that makes me wonder what in the hell I said to him when he called this morning that made him stop talking to me.  Damn drugs! LOL 

I can't stop laughing because I must've said something crazy as hell. I can only imagine what I said but I am guessing it was something crazy. I hope this does not indicate a repeat of when I was previously taking Ambien. If so, I am about to have all types of crazy stories. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read comments so thanks for sharing yours:)