Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bad Liars

I recently joined a video tag with a blogging friend and I thought it was a great idea to network and meet new bloggers. I just watched the first two videos. The first was by the blogging friend. It was a great video that made me laugh. I learned some new things about her and it felt genuine.

Now, that second video. *sigh* It was from the co-organizer. Bless her heart. At the end of the video, she was supposed to tag the next person. OK, the next person was me. She said the right name but posted the wrong name in the sidebar dialogue. Then to top it off, balled up her face when trying to describe what my blog was about.


Umm...yeah, that was really convincing. Not! You could just tell she had never spent anytime on my blog. I don't post often on Healthy Living Tiki but when I do it's what's going on with me, meal plans, product reviews, and my running adventures. She didn't know how the hell to describe my blog.

Y'all I will admit my nerves have been bad the last couple of weeks because I am not feeling well. Heck, I have generally been known to be a touch sensitive. However, I think anyone who blogs would understand why I am annoyed. My blogs are personal to me because I blog about my life. I do not blog about workouts and races. I blog about my health, my weight, my emotions, and how I balance everything out. My blogs are really my journals. I do not blog for attention, money, freebies, or whatever else folks blog for these days. Blogging to me is cathartic.

Initally, I will admit that the response bothered me but in the end, all I could do is laugh. Like me, she is a bad liar. LOL! I did send her a quick note saying she used the wrong name. I just brushed it off and keep going. I just can't stand a bad liar. Please for the love of all that is good and holy do your research! IJS LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read comments so thanks for sharing yours:)