Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Hot Weekend...Not!

I was chatting with a friend earlier and she complained about not having a life. Now she is in her 50's with two jobs. She told us the next time she says something about adding a 2nd or 3rd job to kick her butt. I reminded her that she wasn't the only person in the house on a Saturday night.


Shoot I'm home tonight doing a bunch of nothing. It's after 1am and I just finished washing my make up brushes. Yes, I had a hot Saturday night. Brush washing and chatting on Facebook with my partner in crime that is all the way in Houston. 

I would love to be out on a hot date but I honestly don't feel like the getting ready, 20 questions, and all the other tidbits that goes with dating. Yes, I love being in a relationship but I hate dating. I fully admit and accept responsibility for being single and at home on a Saturday night. 

I need some motivation! *looks around* OK, whatever! I am about to sip on my tea and put my feet up. Hmm...let me find my sleeping pills and call it a night. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, boo. Most Saturday nights, I'm in the house catching re-runs of something on TV and hoping the baby will let me get some sleep afterwards lol. Don't you just hate when people around you complain about a bunch of nothing? They don't realize they aren't the only ones with the same issues. We just decide not to complain about them. Here's to more hot Saturday nights, boo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dre, she was seriously upset about being at home. I am content with it. I love TV One and that's what I do. We can trade. I will give you me girls for your baby. LOL! I have to deal with my girls and the boys running down behind them. haha I forgot this was linked to my google +...oops. hehe Don't forget to stroll by GIG :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read comments so thanks for sharing yours:)