Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

To Vlog or Not To Vlog?

I have been wrestling with this for a while now. I was supposed to join a vlog everyday in Aug challenge but I chickened out. I have a ton on my plate but that isn't the reason for my hesitation. I wonder how much of my personal life should I share. Would anyone even watch or read my posts?






I think I might have to take a leap and set up my channel to match the blog. I will have to take it one day at a time. If no one watches, oh well. It will be free therapy for me. LOL

There are a couple of link ups for vlog channels and I think I will join those to get started. I'm nervous and anxious but I am sure I will get over it.

Do you have a vlog channel? Do you prefer vlogs or tutorials when you watch YouTube?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read comments so thanks for sharing yours:)